- To promote and encourage interest in general aviation
- To promote and encourage, by all members, the observance of the air regulations and good flying habits
- To aid and assist in the maintenance of the local airport
- To encourage the use of aircraft in personal transportation
|Fuel Committee||Courtesy Car Committee||Aircraft Committee||Club Executives|
|Murray Jones |
|Keith Harris||Tim Heese |
|President: Monte Sheppard |
Vice President: Tim Heese
Secretary: Leanne Boychuk
What does the Kindersley Flying Club have to offer?
- Aviation fuel right at the airport
- A courtesy car for people flying in
- A heated building for pilots and passengers, along with a meeting room
- Flying lessons (depending on demand for enrolment). Flying lessons scheduled for spring 2013.
For more information, or to register, contact Dan Hankewich at 306-463-7320 or via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Kindersley Flying Club meets the first Monday of every month to promote flying and the club .
Everyone is welcome.