Every owner of a dog or cat within the Town of Kindersley is obligated by the Animal Control Bylaw to register and obtain a pet licence from the Town of Kindersley.
You may purchase your licence at the Town of Kindersley Administration Office, 106 5th Avenue E, between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday, OR
You may purchase the licence online below using your credit card and have the tag mailed to you. Please note that a transaction fee (2.5% of the total charge) is applied by the online service provider if you choose to pay with this option.
Animal License Fees
|Annual License Fee for Non Aggressive Animals
|For each male or female dog
|For each neutered/spayed dog, 10kg or less
|For each neutered/spayed dog 11 kg – 20 kg
|For each neutered/spayed dog 21 + kg
|Annual License Fees for Cats
|For each male or female cat
|For each neutered/spayed cat
|Annual License Fees for Aggressive Animal
|Any animal declared Aggressive
|Lost Dog or Cat License Replacement Fee
When applying for a licence, the applicant shall be prepared to provide:
- A physical description of the animal
- The breed, in the case of a dog
- The sex of the animal, and information on whether it has been spayed/neutered
- The name of the animal
- Any other relevant information such as a tattoo, microchip, unique markings or medical conditions required with respect to the animal
- The name, address and telephone number of the primary owner of the dog or cat
When issuing a licence, the Town will supply the applicant with a tag and a receipt for payment of the licence.
A dog that is used as a service animal, such as a guide or “seeing eye” dog shall be registered and licensed without the prescribed fee.
Animal Control Bylaw 18-11