New to Kindersley

Who Should I Contact?


Service RequiredWho to Contact
Service street lightsSaskPower
Ph: 310-2220
Report an abandoned car (They will need color, make, and license number of car.)Bylaw Enforcement
Ph: (306) 463-2675
Maintain traffic signals, traffic paint, or traffic signsPublic Works
Ph: (306) 463-2675
Maintain Town treesParks Department
Ph: (306) 463-6918

Reporting Potholes

The Town of Kindersley strives to ensure the best driving surface for all residents and visitors. If you have seen a pothole and would like to report it, just email the location to  or simply fill out the " Report a Pothole " form and the town crews will be out to investigate. We depend on reports from citizens to help keep the streets and roads of Kindersley safe for the motoring and pedestrian public.

Contact Us 
For more information, please contact the Public Works Department at (306) 463-2675.