The Department of Corporate Services is located in the Town of Kindersley Administration Office and oversees Payroll, Accounts, Taxation, Utilities and Collection.
The Department of Corporate Services is responsible for:
- Acting as the point of contact for utility services and billing
- Receiving citizen concerns or complaints and providing information
- Accounting functions of the Town, including preparation and monitoring of the annual budget
- Maintaining official records, including all Town bylaws, resolutions, policies, and minutes
- Coordinating personnel services for the Town
The Department of Corporate Services issues payable checks twice monthly. All questions relating to the status of an invoice should be directed to this department at (306) 463-2675.
Corporate Services is also responsible for invoicing and collecting miscellaneous payments for the Town, such as:
- Hall rentals
- Parking violations
If you have any payment problems or questions, contact the Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk at (306) 463-2675.