The Town of Kindersley's Procurement and Purchasing Policy exists to establish the process for the procurement of goods, services and construction by the Town of Kindersley. The purpose of the policy is to:
- Promote open and fair competition competition
- Facilitate the best value for money in accordance with, among other things, The Best Value in Procurement Act, 2015
- Upholds high ethical standards expected from a municipality
- Maintains the integrity of the Town's Strategic Plan
- Complies with all applicable trade agreements, including the Agreement on Internal Trade (AIT) and New West Partnership Trade Agreement (NWPTA), and all other legal obligations, including but not limited to, municipal, provincial, and federal law as applicable and as amended.
- The Town of Kindersley often has used equipment and vehicles that are scheduled for replacement as part of its Fleet Management Program and long-term asset management planning.
Posting Date December 4, 2018 | Closing Date Invalid Date must be (yy-mm-dd)
Posting Date October 1, 2018 | Closing Date Invalid Date must be (yy-mm-dd)
For Vehicle & Equipments Sales click here.